Ayurvedic Gift Basket
Ayurvedic Gift Basket
Give the gift that keeps giving with these hand-made Ayurvedic gift baskets. Each one is made to order and uses all organic ingredients and eco-friendly materials. Gift one to your loved one, bring it to the white elephant gift exchange or buy one for yourself to indulge in some self-care post holiday season!
Each item in the basket has been carefully crafted to introduce you to a holistic, whole approach towards creating balance in your life during the winter season. Releasing stress and toxins from the body - through baths, massages and Ayurveda's favorite topic: POOP. Relaxing and building up the body and immune system with teas, massages and other daily self-care rituals.
12 oz organic bath salts (epsom & pink himalayan salts) with organic eucalyptus essential oil, real organic rose buds and organic chamomile flowers.
Three tea bags of fresh organic hibiscus flowers
Copper tongue scraper
One week's worth of Triphala powder
4oz Ayurveda massage oil made with all organic sesame, sunflower, almond, neem & brahmi oils and lemon, Jasmine, geranium and rose essential oils.
How-to guides to give you started on your path to feeling rejuvenated!
- All of the above
- Plus 15% off coupon on your 90-min Ayurvedic consultation, redeemed by January 31, 2018 to get you started on the right path to reclaiming your health as part of your New Year's Resolutions!
Bath Salts: the combination of salts, fresh flowers and essentials oils gives these salts a stimulating, refreshing, and clearing energy to promote wellness during the cold, damp winter time.
- Epsom Salt helps soothe away sore muscles.
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt detoxes, deep cleans your skin, stimulates circulation and allows for respiratory relief.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil is an expectorant and helpful for damp coughs, andstimulates circulation.
- Rose buds are not only pleasing to the eyes, they soothe inflamed surfaces, opens the mind and the heart aiding in relaxation.
- Chamomile flowers are a sattvic herb making them very balancing for the emotions; helping with inflammation & headaches.
Hibiscus Flower tea: also known as Agua de Jamaica, hibiscus flowers are known for their ability to treat disturbed digestive and immune system, as well as, inflammatory issues. It is rich in vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants and helps in the treatment of hypertension and anxiety.
Copper Tongue Scraper: made of pure copper, these aid in eliminating bad breath, preventing cavities, improving internal organ function, and aids in digestion by removing the toxins from your tongue!
Triphala Powder: is a balancing formula for detoxification and rejuvenation, while helping to maintain the balancing of the doshas. It assists with natural internal cleansing while gently maintaining regularity supporting healthy digestions and absorption (good, regular POOP!). It nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues and is a natural antioxidant.
Ayurveda Massage Oil:
- Sesame oil is known as the King of all Oils in Ayurveda, for its soothing and rejuvenating effects.
- Sunflower oil is a tridoshic oil, which is an emollient, hydrating, nourishing oil. It glides smoothly over the skin without leaving an oily build-up, perfect for this time of year.
- Almond oil has so many benefits, some of which are its ability to gently dislodge debris from deep within skin pores and follicles, and also its richness in vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin E.
- Neem oil helps to soothe and cool the skin. It promotes healthy skin and supports natural immune function of skin against unwanted microbes.
- Brahmi oil is a rejuvenative oil, which supports the nervous system and the brain, supports concentration and memory, promotes healthy sleep patterns and is a relaxing tonic.
- Lemon Essential Oil key qualities are refreshing, mental stimulant, purifying, reviving, strengthening, and soothing.
- Jasmine Essential Oil key qualities are uplifting, balancing, warming, antidepressant and euphoric.
- Geranium Essential Oil key qualities are antidepressant, uplifting, warming, regulating, balancing and soothing.
- Rose Essential Oil key qualities are soothing, comforting, antidepressant, sedating to the nervous system and heart tonic.