Vata Season is approaching us. It's a great time to strengthen our immune system and some of y'all are already experiencing your first colds of the season.
Ayurveda teaches us that doing seasonal cleanses is good for our body, as a way to rid toxins and fortify our insides, based on what is happening in our surroundings. We tend to believe the beginning of Spring season is the only time to do a cleanse. However, Ayurveda believes that seasonal cleanses help to maintain our bodies and mind in the long run. Therefore, the juncture of the seasons is an especially important time for us to be mindful of our practices to maintain our positive health. Think of it as a little reset to rid ourselves of whatever 'fun' we had during the summer months, build our immunity and get our insides ready for the winter season.
The fall soup cleanse will be Roots Healing first group cleanse capped at ten spots during our 7-day program, in order to provide more focused support during the cleanse. The 7-day cleanse includes:
- Thursday, September 20th: Intention setting/group check-in video call
- Friday, September, 21st: Cooking/Prep Day Support
- Saturday - Monday, September 22-24th: 5 Soups. 3 Days. Time to cleanse!
- Tuesday - Wednesday, September 25-26th: Transition Days Menu
- Fall Equinox/Full Moon ritual
- 10% off discount for Ayurveda Starter Pack
- Morning check-in during 3-days of Cleanse
- Morning meditation audio
- Shopping List & Recipes for the five soups
- Shopping List & Recipes for transition day menu
- Giving our bodies a deep cleanse while supporting our immune system and providing ideal energy
- Getting realigned & ready for the rest of the year
The soups for the three day cleanse are as follow:
Breakfast: Guys & Dhal
Mid-morning snack: Coconut galangal broth
Lunch: Lentil me entertain you
Mid-afternoon snack: Lemongrass broth
Dinner: I yam who I yam
Seriously, these soups are so good, it's hard to believe you're cleansing!
You will have two options upon checking out. The first option is for anyone, no matter where you are located, to join the cleanse, receive all the above and cook your own soups.
The Fall Soup Cleanse Cooking Package is for the BAY AREA ONLY and includes the cleanse program fee + 3-day cleanse soups individually packed in mason jars (15 soups total) + delivery.
"The soup cleanse was exactly the reset my system needed. Though it wasn't exactly easy, it was more effective at solving my GI issues than anything else. Since the cleanse, I've found myself taking a more thoughtful approach to my cravings and the food I eat. I'm looking forward to making it a regular part of my seasonal routine." - Fall Soup Cleanse participant.